Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
…It must be said and it must be said outright-
it is because of my deep abiding love for you ( that comes only through the grace of God) that I must continue to hold you accountable.
So please stop with your tactics to suppress me in anyway by attempting to ” handle me ” by those closest to me because I refuse to be handled. I said it before and I’ll say it again- the Lord Himself is the only One to whom I pledge my allegiance and real homage to, and therefore the only One whose opinion really counts as it pertains to me.
Holding you accountable is the primary step to aiding you in facing your real fears, insecurities and hence the ultimate step to obtaining real healing, not just for you, but for this nation and perhaps globally as well.
For far too long you have been masking your real pain -that was afflicted upon you during the initial period of colonialism – by putting on a face of faux superiority and bravado. The pain has become toxic and oppressive and the toxins are spilling over into society as a whole and here we are.
If we’re honest with ourselves, we only need only to reflect upon the events that took place over the past couple of weeks alone in order to see that I am correct.
It’s time to remove the bandaids and allow the truth to make those necessary incisions into your hearts in order to begin to peal away the layers of scar tissue.
We have become a nation and a world divided between democracy ( aka freedom/ liberty/ justice) vs autocratic ( oppressive, suppressive, regressive).
And yes I am addressing all whites because you all (from the alt- right to extreme progressives / socialists) -have a sense of faux superiority to varying degrees, that’s been instilled in you since you all came over here on the Mayflower. I am truly sorry and sincerely feel bad for the way that you were treated prior to coming here (and stripping the land from the Native Americans) as servants seeking refuge yourselves- so yes-
the oppressed have become the oppressors
However, just saying it and nodding your heads and then proceeding to do business as usual doesn’t really accomplish a darn thing. Neither does trying to promote your agenda of maintaining a faux sense of superiority by pimping out willing victims within the various sects of the POC community help us in anyway.
Real healing needs to takes place now. The truth has to initially hurt before it can set you free because of the initial incision that takes place.
It really is time to take a deep breath, ask God to give the grace and the courage to face the real man/ woman/ child in the mirror- to lead you to the journey within and perform some real heart surgery as only He can.
He really does truly love you and more importantly really understands you the best, despite all the toxic messiness that’s within.
I , (only by His grace) really do love you all too much to allow you and things to remain the same.
Let’s begin this journey of healing and reconciling together.
With much love and sincerity,
- Psalms 51:6-7- Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
- Ezekiel 11:19- And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
- Isaiah 1:18 – Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
- John 8:32 – And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- John 14:17– Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
- 2 Timothy 1:7- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14-15- If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.
- Hebrews 12:7-17 – If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
- Man in the Mirror Video – retrieved from: https://youtu.be/PivWY9wn5ps